EVM Europe Event: December 2-3, 2014, Ghent, Belgium
Welcome to the website of EVM Europe, the European organization to bring practitioners and researchers together to share new ideas, to stimulate innovative research and to advance the state-of-the-art and best practices on project control. At EVM Europe, research meets practice at our yearly conferences. After Geneva (Switzerland), Ghent (Belgium), Valencia (Spain), Twente (The Netherlands) and an anniversary edition in Ghent (Belgium), EVM Europe will stay to its origin. It is our pleasure to let you know that the sixth annual EVM Europe conference will be held at Ghent, Belgium, on December 2-3, 2014.
Who should attend?
- Project, programme and portfolio managers who want to share their experience on integrated project controls
- Project planners and risk managers with experienced knowledge in integrative project scheduling and risk analysis
- Young professionals who wish to gain understanding of how to set up and carry out projects
- Executives who want to apply project management in their organisation
- Academics, students and researchers, who wish to share relevant ideas with experienced project controllers
Managers and staff of project support offices (PSO) and project management offices (PMO)
Project (financial) controllers and people in project control
News from EVM Europe 2014
March, 4, 2014: Learn about project performance techniques, including Earned Value Management at EVM World, May 21-23, San Antonio, Texas (US).
February, 16, 2014: The first newsletter has been sent to our EVM Europe sponsors, participants, speakers and members.