Language English/Dutch: Deze pagina is nu ook beschikbaar in het Nederlands (klik hier).
EVM Europe - Our academic background
EVM Europe is strongly supported by various academic institutions. Each year, we link the conference to a university or a business school, in order to guarantee the "Research meets Practice" mission which makes EVM Europe so unique.
- 2009: In the first edition, the conference was held at CERN (Switzerland) in collaboration with Geneva School of Business Administration.
- 2010: The support of Ghent University and Vlerick Business School, both located at Belgium, has led to a growing number of academics joining the conference.
- 2011: The conference was held at Valencia (Spain) with the support of the Universitat Politécnica de Valencia.
- 2012: The conference was held at Twente (The Netherlands) with the support of the University of Twente.
- 2013: The conference was held at Ghent (Belgium) with the support of the Ghent University and Vlerick Business School.
EVM Europe is supported by the research team of Prof Dr Mario Vanhoucke at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Ghent University (Belgium) and the Operations and Technology Management Area of Vlerick Business School (Belgium).
Click on the icons below to learn more about the research results.